Summit Community Foster Care Inc. is looking for individuals who are looking for a career and an opportunity to work with youth in our community.
We are hiring Youth Workers for a Residential Group Home that will be opening shortly. Summit is also hiring Youth Workers for our foster homes. Youth Workers provide daily care and supervision of children ages 6-17 years old. Youth Workers responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with the youth
- Mentoring, teaching, conflict resolution
- Problem solving and crisis management skills
- Assist youth in achieving goals
- Work closely with community service provides
- Daily care responsibilities
- Administering medication
- Complete administrative tasks such as daily logs, booking appointments, incident reports, plan of cares, etc.
Wage will be based on experience, education and skill set.
Hiring documentation required:
- CPIC with vulnerable sectors act
- Medical note
- Immunization record
- Driver`s Abstract
- Vehicle insurance
- Valid driver`s license
- Diploma/Degree (can be attending school obtaining diploma/degree)
How To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org