3 employees: 1- Full Time Temporary position of 40 hours per week and 2-Part Time Temporary positions of UP TO 40 hours per week.
Hours range from 7am-11pm, weekdays, Weekends and Holidays included. Successful candidates must be extremely flexible regarding hours and the potential for last minute call in shifts.
Rate of pay for successful applicants is $12.79
Job Description below
POSITION: Temporary Houseperson
REPORTS TO: General Manager / Facilities Engineer
This role encompasses a variety of functions at the hotel level. Duties up to and including, assisting with guest baggage, guest room deliveries, delivering housekeeping laundry / supplies and disposal of daily hotel waste / recycling, banquet room setups, general maintenance duties and additional tasks as directed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Complete conference room setups / tear downs and refreshes as required
- Assist with guest luggage as required
- Assist with the delivery of fresh linen / housekeeping supplies to all storage closets
- Assist with Housekeeping linen drops to laundry chute
- Assist with disposal of daily hotel waste from Housekeeping, Continental Breakfast, Front Desk, Maintenance.
- Assist with guest room deliveries / service calls
- Assist with general maintenance, care and cleanliness of hotel ex: spills, muddy floors, parking lot garbage, snow removal etc.
- Perform any additional tasks as required
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Previous hotel experience recommended
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must possess an outstanding level of customer service, be punctual, and well-organized
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to physically perform duties while moving up and down stairwells.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform duties while standing and / or walking up and down stairwells for the majority of the shift.
- Ability to lift weights up to 50-75 lbs, push and pull heavy equipment such as cleaning carts, cots, laundry, garbage and various hotel equipment. Also the ability to complete these tasks while moving up and down hotel stairwells.
- Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, and lift while performing duties.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Employee may experience periods of pressure during busy periods.
Qualified candidate please send resume by email at email@example.com