Broadspectrum (Ontario) Ltd.
Summer Engineering Intern
Duration: May 15, 2017 to August 31, 2017, may be extended
The Summer Engineering Intern is responsible for the asset data collection, working with subcontractors, assists with cost control of a variety projects and road maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of road construction and maintenance methods is an asset
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve practical problems.
- Good verbal communication skills, effective written communication skills to prepare reports, recommendations and rationale statements
- Knowledge of the environment and regulations
- Ability to multitask, use resources effectively and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to travel
- High School Diploma
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering program or equivalent
Certifications and License’s:
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License
- Must maintain a clear driver’s license with no suspensions and will abide by and be in conformance with all Broadspectrum Policies and Procedures regarding operation of motor vehicles.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to Becky Spin, Office Manager; email@example.com no later than Wednesday May 3, 2017.