We are seeking a Showroom Specialists for our Sault Ste. Marie location Opening Spring 2018.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
- Serve as the first point of contact for our showroom customer walk-ins and call-ins. Answers and accurately directs customer calls by asking leading questions and pre-qualifying.
- Demonstrates product in Showrooms and/or consumer home shows, using samples or catalogues, emphasizing features and benefits of our products.
- Secretarial duties, typing correspondences, computer skills, must be very adapt with MS Office programs XL, Word, Power Point, good working knowledge with Quick Books, POS System, invoicing, and contract completion.
- Record traffic reports, leads and appointments, filing, and good organizational skills.
- Must be well adapt with social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter etc.)
- Provide specialized research on product specifications and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Maintains showroom for cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and hospitable setting for all customers, including but not limited to: dusting, cleaning windows, maintain displays.
- Ability to multi-task, have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and are passionate about representing and building our company image then this is the place for you!
Job Type: Part-Time, leading to Full-Time
- Customer Service experience
- Secretarial duties
- Well adapt with MS Office Programs, Power Point presentations and Quick Books
- Must be well adapt with Social Media
- Prior knowledge of window and door applications and/or components are an asset but not required.
- Supports our goal for customer satisfaction and promotes continuous improvement activities.
How to Apply:
- Apply at email@example.com
- Posting Ends February 15, 2018