Remote fishing lodge White River is looking for a MATURE WORKER OR STUDENT for the position of KITCHEN HELPER/SERVER DININGROOM for the months of May-August flexible.
DURATION 8-12 WEEKS
Kitchen Helper duties:
- Vegetable/food preparation
- Plate meals
- Dishes and kitchen clean-up
- Experience an asset, but will be taught skills.
- Excellent attendance and dependability, flexibility, motivated and dedicated, integrity and honesty, detail oriented, strong work ethic, continuous improvement oriented.
- Courteous and professional manner when interacting with the guests.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Serve food and beverages
- Make guests feel welcome
- Clean Tables and serving areas
- Keep dining room clean and organized
- Help clean kitchen end of day
- Multitasking ability
- Excellent Customer Service
- 550/WEEK + VACATION PAY minus BOARD AND LODGING FEES of $250/month.
- 7 DAYS/WEEK
- SHARED ACCOMODATIONS
- Could lead to a summer position 2018 or annual job if interested.
- Current WYMIS and Worker Safety Certificates required.
How to Apply:
Please sent resume to TERRY by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call the office (705)812-1624