POSITION SUMMARY: Registered Nurse, Part-time
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Care (EDOC), the Nursing & Personal Care (N&PC) supervisor is responsible for ensuring that staff provide quality care to residents, consistent with the standards of nursing practice, the Ministry of Health—Long Term Care (MOH-LTC) guidelines and the Ontario Finnish Resthome Association’s (OFRA) policies and procedures. The N&PC supervisor also provides direct nursing care to selected residents, consistent with the standards of nursing practice, MOH-LTC’s guidelines and OFRA’s policies and procedures. The N&PC supervisor works collaboratively with other members of management and the health care team in order to provide quality care to residents.
- Current certificate of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- BScN preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management/supervision or demonstrated leadership experiences in Nursing.
- Demonstrated relevant experiences and/or understanding of care requirements for seniors in long term care settings.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in problem solving and team building.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate in the Finnish and/or Estonian language is preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org