Resumes are currently being accepted for casual Primary Care Paramedics with Superior EMS. The successful candidates will provide emergency medical care at community events working beside emergency medical responders, primary and advanced care paramedics, fire/rescue technicians and registered nurses.
Hours of Work
- Casual position based on event bookings
- To work as part of a collaborative health care team including paramedics, nurses, physicians and allied medical professionals as well as fire/rescue technicians to provide medical evaluation, treatment and stabilization of injured and ill at community events.
- Respond to emergency situations at events involving potential loss of life or bodily injury, maintains control, manages and directs patient care at the scene until transfer of care to municipal EMS services.
Superior EMS delivers event medical services through a fleet of ambulance type vehicles, ATV response vehicles, medical stations, and rescue equipment. We are equipped with the latest in advanced medical equipment and operate under medical directives to provide both BLS and ALS medications.
A number of training opportunities are provided to our staff, including specialized training in sports medicine/sports injury management, extrication, IV therapy, and a number of advanced procedures performed under directives.
- Current EMCA or EMCA Pending
- Current CPR C for HCP
- Base Hospital Certification Preferred
- Class F Drivers License
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply for this position, however only those selected to continue through the recruitment process will be contacted.