Job Overview – Description & Duties
PERSONAL ASSISTANT(s) REQUIRED FOR HOME MAKING AND PROPERTY UPKEEP SERVICES, NECESSARY TO KEEP A SENIOR WOMAN WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY, IN HER SMOKE-AND-PERFUME FREE, CAT FRIENDLY, EAST-END HOME.
Wages: starting at 17.00/hr.
Employer will requires personal assistant to help with some activities of daily living and mobility issues, make some meals ahead occasionally, to take over housekeeping.
- Life experience and empathy for progressive disabilities and aging would be greatly desired.
- Training will be on the job, so candidate must be willing to take direction from employer then accept responsibility to work independently following her wishes and needs of the day.
- Looking for dependable, reliable, punctual, compassionate and non-smoking individuals.
- Must have good communication and cooperation skills with employer and co-workers.
- Honesty is essential, as is being trustworthy and protective of employer.
- Be consistently on time and prepared for set schedule.
- Asset if candidate has valid Driver's Licence.
This is a registered business reporting to income tax, CPP, EI and WSIB.
- You need to produce:
- Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Current address, your telephone number(s) and emergency contact numbers.
- Cover letter highlighting life experiences, education and expectations long term.
- Resume, with References attached, including their contact numbers.
- A clear Police Level 3 Security Clearance for Vulnerable Persons, if hired.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to drop off their resumes to Sault Community Career Centre at 503 Queen Street East, send by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: (705) 759-3367. Please quote job #4893
We thanks all applicants.