Brighter Beginnings Children's Program is looking for Part time Childcare worker.
Call in relief position,
Schedule : 2-6pm Monday-Friday,
Will work with children within licensed after school program - children 5-12 years of age.
Early childhood education, Child and youth worker, teachers certificate, Social Service Worker an asset.
- Child care worker
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
Successful candidates require a Vulnerable Sector Check, updated Immunizations and be a graduate in a related field (Early Childhood Education, Child Youth Worker, Teacher).
Please send resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org