Great Lakes Bus Tours is looking to hire Motor Coach Driver on full time
Duties and requirement.
- Experience with Northern and Southern Ontario Highways
- Must have a valid Class B or C License with Z Endorsement
- Experience as a school bus or motor coach driver
- Able to cross U.S. Border
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google map features
- Able to use a GPS
- Speak, read, and write English
As a motor coach operator, you are responsible for safely transporting passengers to various destinations; Regional, Provincial, Territorial, National, and International. Loading and unloading passenger's luggage is a requirement, along with properly completing daily logbooks and reports. You will be required to report any delays, mechanical problems, and accidents. This position requires flexibility. On-duty times vary between evenings, nights, weekdays, and weekends. This position is permanent full-time. Wages are to be discussed upon interview.
Qualified candidates, please send resume and cover letter by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org