Kitchen Designers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and driving sales. They connect with customers, qualifying the needs of their project. This role requires accuracy and detail while working in a fast paced environment. The kitchen designer provides quotes, assesses customers needs and completes sales all while helping customers realize their dream kitchens.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals, which will require following up on open quotes to close sales
- Engaging kitchen customers and using our 20/20 system to provide designs, product options and quotes
- Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments, special orders and installation services
- 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
- Knowledge of construction and the ability to read blueprints and floor plans
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets along with design software experience an asset (e.g. 20/20; AutoCAD)
Please note that this position is a one year contract.
Please send resume by email to: email@example.com