White River Forest Products in White River, Ontario has an opening for an Industrial Mechanic (Millwright).
Perform high quality maintenance activities in a safe and efficient manner to deliver reliable performance on all fixed Sawmill plant and hoisting equipment.
- Carry out maintenance activities assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor in accordance with safe work procedures and workshop standards.
- Identify and resolve issues associated with breakdown/corrective maintenance in a timely manner. Apply basic root cause analysis where appropriate. Provide feedback to the Supervisor if necessary.
- Complete all service sheets and other job related paperwork to high standard – focusing on accuracy of information returned to the Supervisor and/or Planner (hours, parts, tasks completed, any other defects identified).
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a task. This includes cleaning, tagging and returning used parts,
- Train Apprentices and or Subordinates when required to do so.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Demonstrate commitment to health, safety and environment.
- Ensure allocated jobs are completed safely and to a high quality at all times.
- Provide quality feedback (both written and verbal) to the Maintenance Supervisor relating to all work undertaken.
- Make use of computer based maintenance systems if required as part of the role.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SCHEDULE: 7 Days On – 7 Days Off
REQUIREMENTS: Licensed Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
Other trade certificates and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and welding or other related experience in the wood product industry will be considered.
APPLYING: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Louise Perrier @ 1 807-822-1818 extension 241. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Closing date : November 02, 2017