Housekeeping/Front Desk Clerk needed part-time hours (30 hrs minimum), day and evening shifts.
Interacting with the guests and completing transactions from initial inquiry, reservations, guest check-in, check-out. Housekeeping component will include cleaning cottages, bathrooms, change room areas, laundromat and other common areas.
Welcoming arriving guests and maximizing guest satisfaction from arrival through departure and handling all guest inquires with a friendly and accurate response.
- Facilitating check in/check -out of cottage and campground guests
- Answering phones, taking reservations, selling Glenview over the phone
- Operating computer software for reservations, guest charges, check-ins, etc.
- Cash and credit card transactions, making deposits and accurately balancing cash
- Giving guests accurate directions, advising on attractions
- Ensuring guest satisfaction, and resolving guest complaints or problems
- Communicating relevant information to manager and co-workers
- Responding to inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Handling the routing of guest mail and messages
- Folding and restocking laundry
- Re-stocking tuck shop items: chips, pop, snacks, ice cream
- Cleaning front desk area, gift shop, common room, staff room
- Testing and maintaining hot tub
- Other reasonable duties as required
Seasonal Duties may include:
- Spring cleaning office space, gift shop, staff room
- Checking cottages after guests check out, cottage make-ups
- Washing windows in office and common room
Successful candidate must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle
Apply Online on: http://www.glenviewcottages.com OR in person at the front office, Glenview Cottages & Campground , 2611 Great Northern Rd