TIME Limited is a manufacturer, custom fabricator & distributor who has experienced exponential growth over the past decade. TIME has been serving the mining, forestry and exploration industries for over 40 years
We are seeking an individual with knowledge and experience using conventional and CNC lathes,milling and multi axis machines in Haileybury, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to accurately calculate and set controls to regulate machine operation;
- Possess knowledge and experience with conventional and CNC lathes, multi axis and/or milling machines;
- Program, setup & operate CNC Mills to make parts according to specifications;
- Ability to read blueprint and, use measuring devices accurately;
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently produce high quality work;
- Complete work-orders as assigned by the shop-supervisor and shop-manager;
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand tools and power tools;
- Post secondary education in a Mechanical Technician/CNC operator course or equivalent is an asset;
- Profound knowledge in Fanuc and Hurco controls is an asset;
- Ability to handle products weighing up to 50 lbs, when required;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and work independently without supervision;
- Proficient knowledge in safe material handling techniques;
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with the company policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Act;
We offer competitive salary and employee benefits package Please submit your cover letters and resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org - apply by October 5th, 2017
TIME is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet those needs.
For more information, please visit our website: www.timeltd.ca
Only the qualifying candidates will be contacted for this position.