Do you have strong customer service experience? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you passionate about airplanes? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, we want you!
Executive Aviation is looking for two (2) part-time fuellers to work between 15 – 20 hours at our Sault Ste. Marie location. We are looking for hands on people, who have flexible availability (likely to see a lot of weekends) and a love of airplanes. We offer a great training program! This role would report directly to the Fuel Manager.
- Welcome all pilots and offer great customer service
- Safely fuel the aircraft
- Manage fueling priorities
- Safely drive fuel truck to larger aircraft
- Record gas tickets
- Complete quality and safety checks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have driver’s license, DZ license an asset
- Willing to work all shifts (nights, weekends etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aviation/ mechanical experience preferred
- Background in gasoline/ fuel an asset
If you’re interested in the position please contact Marcie Pridding at email@example.com no later than May 26th, 2017