Private language school seeks French as a Second Language instructor.
Full-time position. Approx 35 hours per week. Start date: immediately.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A Curriculum vitae including a summary of one’s teaching experience. A minimum of 600 hours of teaching French as a Second Language to adults since 2012 must be demonstrated. Part time or full time work available. In your role, you will have to develop a syllabus and progress reports for learners.
- The summary should indicate the name of the institute where the candidate taught, plus a telephone number or email of a reference for each experience, and an estimated number of hours taught
- A copy of one’s university diploma (if the degree wasn’t obtain at a Canadian university, the candidate must produce an equivalence from an organization like the International Credential Assessment Service)
- A security from requesting clearance to be on federal government premises will be provided to the candidate to fill out
- The Canada School of Public Service may require teacher candidates to participate in a 4-day curriculum familiarization session
Send resumés to: info@EcoleDeLanguesEagle.ca