Summit Community Foster Care Inc. is currently hiring foster parents. With our program being at full capacity, we need more people who are wanting to help children and youth in our community.
We are looking for people who are energetic, motivated and wanting to make a difference. Foster parents come from all walks of life. You can be married or single, younger or older. If fostering in your own home, you can foster 1-4 children depending on rooms available. We service children age from 6-17 years old.
Foster parents receive a tax-free remuneration, benefits package after 6 months, all children expenses paid for and a living accommodation allowance if fostering in your own home. Foster parents also receive support and relief from trained Residential Youth Workers.
The process begins by sending us your information in order to receive an application package, or call us to discuss this opportunity further.
Required hiring documentation:
- Medical Note
- Immunization records CPIC
- A driver`s abstract Driver’s License & Vehicle Insurance
- First Aid/CPR
Once you become a Summit Foster Parent you will receive:
- Orientation training
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- training Job shadowing
- training in one of our license foster homes
- Weekly home visits from our Foster Care Coordinator
- Trained Youth Workers to provide you with support and relief
- On-going training 24/7 on-call support
How To Apply: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org