Habitat for Humanity Sault Ste. Marie & Area is currently accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. This full-time position is responsible for the leadership and overseeing of the day to day operations of Habitat for Humanity Sault Ste. Marie and Area’s Affiliate and ReStore operations as well as being accountable for implementing the homeownership program of Habitat for Humanity Canada under the direction of the Board of Directors.
The qualifications for this position include:
- 5-7 years of experience in a management role;
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a business-related and/or social service program;
- Strong knowledge in Finance, including preparation and interpretation of financial and accounting reports;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Experience working with a Board of Directors preferably in a Not-For-Profit organization;
- Effective at preparing and delivering presentations as well as communicating with the media, government agencies and the business community;
- Retail and construction experience is an asset;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to liaison with and address the needs of all stakeholders;
- Comfortable with soliciting donations from external stakeholders for HFHSSMA Funding.
Come join a team that Builds Homes, Builds Hope.
Please refer to the full job description on our website at www.habitatsault.ca
RESUMES STATING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL OCT 27, 2017 BY EMAIL TO email@example.com