White River Forest Products in White River, Ontario has an opening for two (2) E&I Technicians.
Provide preventive and corrective maintenance, failure analysis and repairs of equipment and related instrumentation, based on approved maintenance strategies and plans.
· Work to achieve the best preventative techniques to eliminate equipment failures and continually monitor for and diagnose problems.
· Work according to and with the work order system and consult with the Shift Team Leader to coordinate this work as appropriate and ensure that instrument and process control equipment comply with integrity the management standards.
· Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications.
· Perform duties associated with electrical instrumentation including but not limited to, the installation, programming, activation, troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of electrical, electronic, instrumentation, control, communication, and computer equipment.
· Maintain knowledge, skills and abilities in changing technology as it relates to equipment installed and keep personal certification up to date.
· Work with all components associated with electrical distribution equipment, motor control center, power electronics, variable, frequency drive, programmable logic controllers, measuring instruments (level transmitter, flow meter, pressure transmitter, density transmitter), and control valves.
· Report all electrical and instrumental work order results (failure, technical finding, asset status, and material consumptions etc.)
· Ensure that all work complies with the Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
· Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices.
· Other Duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Ensure corporate principles and guidelines are adhered to.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Red Seal Instrumentation Technician & Electrician
- Good oral and written communication skills.
SCHEDULE: 7 Days On – 7 Days Off
APPLYING: Please send resume to email@example.com or contact Louise Perrier at 807-822-1818 x 241.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: September 27, 2017