Are you passionate about caring for the elderly?
Are you a Registered Nurse who has worked in Long Term Care and wants to grow professionally?
Do you aspire to live and work in the place that inspired the Group of Seven?
Then this position could be for you!
Reporting to the Administrator, the Director of Care is a Registered Nurse responsible for managing all aspects of nursing care within the home to ensure quality resident care through the effective, efficient delivery of established standards within legislative and budgetary requirements.
- Plans, organizes, directs and supervises the activities of the Nursing Department to provide quality resident care.
- Interprets nursing philosophy and establishes and implements goals and objectives, policies and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, etc., for both residents and department personnel in accordance with policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Liaises and consults with families/residents, government officials, company resources and professionals in relation to resident care needs and department activities.
- Assumes responsibility for the facility in the absence of the Administrator.
Qualified candidates, please apply by sending resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org