Job Overview – Description & Duties:
Customer Service / Installer.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a mature energetic person to work with our installation and warehouse services group to install Office Furniture & Sign systems and related tasks.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- High School or College graduate preferred.
- Valid Drivers licence with no convictions.
- Warehouse shipping / receiving experience.
- Heavy lifting required from time to time.
- Experience with power tools & fabrication methods, along with strong mechanical and repair/service skills.
- Fall arrest ticket & lift truck training as asset.
- Must be well organized and self started and to work unsupervised as required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Experience installing modular office furniture and systems products a definite asset.
- Depending on applicant job can be Full or Part Time.
We offer excellent working environment with an opportunity to develop your skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to Sault Community Career Centre, 503 Queen Street East either in person, via fax (705)759-3367 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job #4915
We thank all applicants.