Mark’s Breakfast Plus is looking for a Cook
Food Handler’s certificate is an asset.
- Do kitchen prep of all vegetables, fruits, soups, sauces, salads etc Then learn menu and incorporate all items into plated for service items
- Learn, lunch and dinner menus, grill and how to prepare meats appropriately and also cook to order.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen space, cooking area and equipment and may occasionally supervise others in this role once developed
- Will learn to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Flexible hours
- Basic Math and numeracy
- Multitasking ability
- Artistic aptitude for plating menu presentably.
- Attentiveness for workplace safety
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in person to Mark’s Square Mall 2nd Line West from Mon – Fri from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
We thank all applicants.