Are you a student with an intellectual disability and/ or autism? Would you like to get a job this summer, learn some new things, meet some new people and earn some cash?
Want to know what you will be doing?
- You could be doing anything from making pizza, serving guests, being part of a cleanup crew, washing golf carts, it just depends on what jobs are available
- Working with a super awesome job coach who can help you with your job.
Where did we have jobs last summer?
- Root River, Crimson Ridge, Home Depot, Soo Mill, Superior Bakery, Little Caesars, The City of SSM, The Norgoma, Grand Gardens, Water Tower Inn, Yellow Cab, WHAM Asphalt Sealing, Towel Tag, Service Rental, Great Lakes Honda.
What are the top five things employers are looking for?
- Be pumped to go to work
- Can do a bunch of different things depending on where you work
- Can listen to your job coach and employer.
- Know how you are getting to work and be on time
- Open and available to work when you are needed, it might be evenings, weekends and holidays.
These are the things you must have in order to be considered for a job:
- an intellectual disability and/or autism spectrum disorder
- are a full time student this year 2017/2018
- are between the ages of 16 to 25
- have a social insurance number
Hours of Work: anywhere from 15 - 40 per week including weekends, days, evenings and holidays
Wage: minimum wage
Start Dates: May 7th or July 2nd
Apply by: Friday March 30, 2018
Please let us know in your cover letter if you are able to start in May or July.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We thank all those who apply in advance. You will only hear back from us if you get an interview.