Job Posting: 07-17
Social Services – Sault Ste. Marie District is looking for a Communications Project Specialist Intern to assist us in establishing an organizational branding initiative to generate interest in the organizations’ community engagement programs, and to promote the services available to the citizens in the District.
They key duties and responsibilities the intern will undertake during the course of the work placement are;
- Set up social media channels
- Create informative content
- Monitor and measure social media usage; and
- Assist with an anti-stigma campaign
We are seeking a candidate with a degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Media Relations or similar.
To be eligible for the opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- A University and/or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. Candidates must be graduates of post-secondary degree or diploma programs.
- Candidates are only eligible to participate in the internship program one time.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be a Candidate’s first time full-time employment in a related field to their program of study.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: 07-16 Communications Project Specialist intern
Posted: April 21, 2017, 16:00 hours to May 5, 2017, 16:00 hours
Contributions towards this position are provided by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund
Social Service’s is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.