Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites is looking for a Breakfast Cook / Baker
Love to begin our guests' day
The Breakfast Club's cooks help our guests get a good start to the day with fresh, made-to-order and grab 'n' go breakfasts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Baking experience an asset.
- Red Seal Certificate an asset.
While experience is an asset, all candidates will be intensively trained to become proficient cooks at the Inn. Learn about the business as you work - there are opportunities to excel and move ahead for those who are interested. The Inn is always open and alive, and therefore the ability to work on a variable schedule is essential. You must be able to work early morning/lunch shifts.Is it RIGHT for you? Your attributes will include:
- Proven reliability.
- A passion for selling and guest service.
- A track record of experience is highly beneficial.
Algoma’s Water Tower Inn and Suites continues to grow and seek the very best staff who are dedicated to our high standards. We hire people considering your educational and skills background, your unbounded enthusiasm and your committed reliability. We believe that your great performance deserves great benefits
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please send resumes by email: email@example.com