This position will require the employee to work from 0-24 hours per week when hours are available, holiday’s inclusive. Breakfast Attendant hours are 6am-10:30am on Weekdays and 6:30am-11am on Weekends. The wage for The wage for Breakfast Room Attendant hours is $12.54 with a premium of $.075/hour between 6am-7am.
The successful candidate must be extremely flexible regarding hours and the potential for last minute call in shifts.
Please apply in writing to Nicholas Brash @ email@example.com
BREAKFAST ATTENDANT POSITION SUMMARY
A Breakfast Attendant is responsible for achieving and maintaining customer service and product quality standards for the delivery of complimentary breakfast.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up and breakdown continental breakfast items.
- Greet and acknowledge guests as they arrive.
- Bus and clean tables.
- Straighten chairs and properly arrange the furniture.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area.
- Restock drink and food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic ware, napkins) according to standards.
- Make fresh coffee as needed.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Thank guests as they depart.
- At the close of the complimentary breakfast, bus and clean all tables, clean and mop the breakfast area, empty the trash receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and supplies in accordance with operating standards and health codes.
- Clean all equipment and properly store it according to standards.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints.
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guests at front desk and other public areas
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Completion of secondary school diploma (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and be a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, bend, and kneel.
- The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift 50 pounds with assistance from a co-worker.
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The duties of this job are performed in a fast-paced restaurant environment. The work environment can be dimly lit and noisy. During busy periods, you are under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently. The work is relatively safe, but care must be taken to avoid slips, falls, and burns.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.