As an Employment Coach you will be working alongside and helping a youth with intellectual disabilities in their summer employment.
As the Youth Employment Coordinator you will primarily provide coverage for employment coaches and supervision for coaches and youth.
If you answer yes to these questions, sit by the phone because we’ll be calling you:
- Do people like being around you?
- Do you seriously want to make the first job experience for a youth great?
- Are you more like Archie Andrews than you are Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale?
- Do you know the work week does not start on Monday and end on Friday?
- Do you know how to boil water and if not, at least know how to google it?
- Do you quit at level 1 of Fortnite or do you forgo doing your homework to get to Level 30?
What perks do you need to know about?
- Got tickets to Boots and Hearts? We will do our best to make it happen.
- Do you want to fill your resume with legit experience that will impress employers?
- Hate looking for summer jobs year after year? If you are super awesome, we’ll save a spot for you next year.
- Employer incentives: could be free golf, all the Crazy Bread you can eat, mediocre swag
- You can honestly say at the end of the summer, what you did mattered.
We can’t hire you unless these are checked:
- You are currently in school full time and returning to school full time in the fall.
- You are between the ages of 16 and 25.
- If you want the Youth Employment Coordinator job, you must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (travel costs will be reimbursed).
When are you available?
- Youth Employment Coordinator 16 weeks starting May 1, 2018
- Summer Employment Coach 15 weeks starting May 7, 2018
- Summer Employment Coach 8 weeks starting July 2, 2018
Unlike other summer jobs, we can guarantee you at least 30 hours per week (maybe even 37.5). Yep, that’s full time people! Reminder - there are 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day, so it may require you to work evenings, weekends and holidays and potentially roll out of bed early.
How much can you expect to get paid?
Youth Employment Coordinator: $16.00
Summer Employment Coach: $14.00
Deadline for applications: Friday March 30, 2018; 12 noon
Make sure your cover letter tells us what position and start date you are looking for.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply in advance. You are only going to get a call from us if we are interested.