Applications will be accepted for a full-time contract (12 months) of : Business Data Analyst Intern
Date: December 1, 2017 – December 15, 2017
Position: Business Data Analyst
Department: Administration Department
Reports to: Director of Finance
The Business Data Analyst will assist with complex data analysis by extracting and analyzing data, patterns and trends, and subsequently synthesizing data into information consumable by senior business decision makers.
Recently graduated (within the last 3 years) with a university degree in Accounting, or Business Administration.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
1. Will be working towards your accounting designation.
2. Ability to assist with data mining, analysis and presentation.
3. Ability to manage raw data into summary format reports.
4. Microsoft Suite Proficiency.
5. Knowledge and experience in use of statistical quality tools e.g. trend analysis, reliability tests.
6. Knowledge and experience in process development & improvement tools (e.g. time studies; process mapping) would be an asset.
7. Advanced Excel ability including graphing and formula creation required.
8. Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
9. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently, or with minimal supervision.
10. Excellent communication and writing skills.
Apply Online To: Human Resources
Group Health Centre
Interested applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume indicating their qualifications for the position by December 15, 2017. Those selected for interviews will be required to demonstrate their qualifications and required skills and abilities as outlined above. Group Health Centre is committed to an application and interview process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code/AODA. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the application or interview process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at 705-759-5589.