A client of the Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre (SSMIC) is looking to hire a full time Programmer Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code; Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements;
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced with programming languages SQL; C#
- Experienced computer and technology knowledge with SharePoint
- Educational experience: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
- Work experience: 1 year to less than 2 years experience
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by October 27, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Programmer Analyst – SSMIC Client” in the email subject line.