Job Overview – Description & Duties:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, and implementing sales plans to increase overall business volume and revenue.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs, and developing field sales action plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining markets, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, and establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging, and coordinating new product development.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants are invited to sent their resumes and cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.