CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial in nature, CLV Group has become a leader in the industry offering "Complete Real Estate Solutions" to its customers and clients. With successful and established divisions concentrating on Residential Rentals, Real Estate Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Mortgage Brokerage, CLV Group’s portfolio spans more than 18 cities throughout Ontario and Quebec.
CLV focuses on providing exceptional customer service and provides an excellent team atmosphere for its employees. We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career-oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
The Property Operations Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of multiple residential properties owned and/or managed by CLV Group.
Responsibilities will include at a minimum:
- Performing and supervising effective property operations in compliance with all applicable building codes, acts and regulations;
- Conducting regular, daily, weekly and monthly inspections of properties to ensure proper functioning of building systems, minimizing hazardous conditions, safety and security risks and maximizing overall appearance of property;
- Performing and arranging for maintenance repairs for existing residents and vacated units to achieve occupancy standards;
- Managing and supervising the work performed by in-house maintenance staff and outside contractors;
- Interacting daily with the sites Property Manager;
- Identifying and resolving routine tenant matters while reporting concerns requiring action to management;
- Preparing and issuing applicable notices to residents in the performance of day to day activities;
- Performing regular inspections of the buildings and systems to ensure optimum levels of mechanical operation and energy conservation, and
- Performing all other duties as requested.
- Must have experience in general residential construction repairs
- Knowledge of Yardi property management software is considered an asset
- Familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act and Residential Leases
- Must possess excellent organization, time management skills and have a strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working ability in MS Office is a prerequisite
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operation.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with the company.
To apply, please visit: www.clvgroup.com/careers or send your resume to email@example.com