White River Forest Products LP is a community based venture that owns and operates a Sawmill in White River Ontario. The company has recently invested over $20 million dollars in the mill and will invest an additional $5 million, making it a state of the art facility. The sawmill operation has a capacity of 170Mfbm per year of softwood lumber products.
White River Forest Products in White River, Ontario has an opening for a Hydraulic Specialist.
Perform high quality hydraulics activities required to construct, assemble, install, maintain and service hydraulic systems or components in a safe and efficient manner.
- Proficient in use of all hand tools, machinery, diagnostic and performance testing equipment associated with hydraulics.
- Perform hydraulic system and condition monitoring.
- Ability in overhaul / recondition / performance testing of hydraulic components including fixed and variable displacement pumps and motors; open and closed loop systems; manual, solenoid-operated, proportional and servo valves; hydraulic cylinders; filtration; hose and pipe assemblies.
- Share knowledge and skills, and give advice to co-workers as necessary for the betterment of quality workmanship and production for the Company
- Ensure allocated jobs are completed safely and to a high quality at all times
- Positive interaction with all workshop personnel.
- Provide quality feedback (both written and verbal) to the Maintenance Supervisor relating to all work undertaken.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REQUIREMENTS: Trade Certification in appropriate mechanical trade.
Post-trade qualifications in Fluid Power.
APPLYING: Please send resume to email@example.com or contact Louise Perrier at 1 807-822-1818 x241. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: March 01, 2017