Superior Nissan requires immediately an Automotive Service Technician (Class “A”) with Import car experience.
Automotive service technicians perform some following duties:
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
How to Apply
Interested candidate, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in person at 460 Pim Street, Sault Ste Marie, attn: Rick Ardito