ATS is seeking an enthusiastic professionally motivated individual as an Administrative Accounting Clerk. The individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. This enthusiastic person will support Accounting team members, with many responsibilities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide general office support, covering the receptionist area during lunch hour
- Processing all paperwork for billing
- Working closely and verifying with warehouse all inventory used on installations
- Invoicing customers
- Processing Commission for Company and Employees
- Maintaining customer and vendor records
- Processing Reports and billing customers accordingly
- Answers the phones and creates Service Orders
- Performs inquiries with customers regarding status of outstanding invoices
Qualifications and Education:
- 1-2 years’ of Administrative experience will be an asset
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting will be considered an asset.
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-started
- Detail Oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with co-workers, vendors and customers in a professional manner
- Capable of managing multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment and enjoys continuous learning
Wage and Benefits:
- Salary $12 - $15 negotiable based on level of education and experience. We are willing to train; if you have the qualities necessary for this position.
- Permanent full time
- Health and Life Insurance benefits after successful completion of probation period
Security and Safety:
- Bondable with Criminal Record Check.
Please submit resume to:
Email: email@example.com on or before May 31, 2017
Mail: ATS Inc.
Attn.: Human Resources
270 Bruce St.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON